Broken Dream.Buried Secrets.
I heard the good die young.
That's why im tryna live my life.
I cheated on DESPAIR,
And made DEDICATION my wife.
So I will never back down,
whatever's wrong ill make right.
Ambitions lead to success,
Never count on lucky strikes.
Cause them strikes can leave you dead, leave you broken and confused.
We as humans tend to not look at the bright side of things.
But I tend to bring, with my imagination, some change.
Broken Dreams will be healed,
Buried secrets will be revealed.
Focus as a poet has become all so real. So I'm chill....
...Dreams are like interceptions; gotta take em' and just run. I'm glad I realize my dream; cause I will never need a gun. Never needed weed.
My mind was originally inspirational.
And I love you mom; you're my inspiration - thought I'd let you know. So as I began to show. What I have as a poet.
I just wanna be successful,
And let everyone know it...
... So: as I sit & smile at the talent I possess. Just know it won't be too long until I'm saying I'm the best!
Let's go!
Comments
Post a Comment