Ambitious Girl...


Ambitious girl, stop allowing yourself to be susceptible,
to the way he treat you – its unacceptable.
Learn how to teach him: “If you ain't treatin' [me right] then I'm leaving,
i'd rather be apart then to undergo beatings.”
And when I say beating, I mean verbally as well as physically.
Cause physically you're too beautiful for bruises,
Leave if you have to.
A relationship is not your definition, you're defined by your beauty,
your fragrance – Cherry Blossom? I love it.

Said you was having trust issues?
Well, the magnificence of the magnificence of being in a relationship,
is- you have the power to leave.
And when you use that power, your eyes will open,
and the dude you was hoping – for – gonna open doors.
It's a sure thing.
A womans love is so pure, calm, & effective
y'all give so much more
and it's obvious that guys don't always appreciate ya.____

We tend to fall in love at first – Right?
And then we get bored and hope to see you later.
But, when later comes you ain't there.
It's just the breeze from the warm, lonely air.____

You're AMBITIOUS GIRL,
Gon' do your thing.
Use that brain – I ain't talking oral sensation,
Use that brain – to get up out of your situation.
It won't change if you allow it to stay the same,
and if you want it to change, tell him to quit playing the games.
Your love here is strained.
Be what you've became.________

an AMBITIOUS GIRL....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.