7th sense (My Prayer)

Lord.
Protect my EYES so that I may see the visions you give to me. Allow me to reach my dreams through you; for I know "All things are possible through you" says Philippians 4:13. Lord God, protect my EARS so that they hear what's good in your name. Lord allow me to not hear in vain but hear what you say and when you call my name. And when you call my name help me to answer to you fleetly. And will you teach me to listen freely.
Lord, protect my MOUTH. Allow me to hold it at such times where I'm compelled to yell or say things quite not of you. Lord, hold my tongue so that I may not speak curses and speak of your name in vain; that which is a commandment. Lord, keep me until I am able TOUCH your heavenly face and kneel at the hem of your garment. Lord, for I long to wash your feet with my tears and dry them - with my hair. Lord protect my sense of touch. Lord, protect my sense of SMELL, allow your heavenly aroma to fill my lungs and keep me breathing. Lord I bind all the scent of evil & lying & infidelity and Cast out all inequities. Lord, touch my mind. Allow me to think, act, and walk in you. Allow me to come up with poems and songs about you rather than the sensual/sexual topics I tend to hit on. Lord, mold my mind in your eyes that ill begin to SEE, FEEL, HEAR, THINK, and SMELL what you want me to. And last but not least, lord Protect my HEART: protect it from the evils of Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Anger, Greed, and Sloth. And instead instill in my heart the good things you wish for me to have: Faith, Hope, Charity, Fortitude, Justice, Love, Peace, Temperance, Courage and prudence. And all other good you intended for me to hold in my heart.

Lord, I thank you.
I love you,
-Elijah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.