Alone in a room....
Alone in a roomIt's just me and youI feel so lost'Cause I don't know what to doNow what if I choose the wrong thing to doI'm so afraid, afraid of disappointing you" - Yolanda Adams
There's no one in this room,
there's only me & you.
And I can hear you speaking to me,
You're not here physically – but I can feel you,
through the – sensations of my mind.
I know you're with me all the time,
and I know you're not the type to leave me.
You said in your word,
and through my own ears I've heard.
You are the one,
John 3:16, who sent his ONLY son, to die for me.
His mother knelt on her knees & cried,
but he did it for me & everyone that's alive.
And still I, and still We
we lie,
we cheat,
we steal & kill,
all commandments that we've managed to break.
Father, was all this your plan?
Did you know i'd fall short?
If so, then why?
Why; am are we alive.
Why, would you let us destroy what you've created.
Earth! That which; took you 6 days.
I'm ALONE IN MY ROOM,
every night.
Just thinking of ways to figure it out and get it right.
But I realize; I don't need proof;
I just have FAITH in YOU – YOU done it!
You won it – my heart,
got baptized when I was 8,
and ever since my lifes been great.
All ALONE IN MY ROOM.
Cause that's where I am safe.
Sitting in the dark just dreaming, about the day; I'll see the gates,
hope they open for me,
And like a door that never closes: your heart is open for me.
so Lord, keep it open for me.
Keep me from straying from your goodness.
Im alone in my room.
Hear Me: Lord, watch me and hear me as I'm praying...
“\\\Dear God: Watch over me as I go into 2012. Allow me to take what I've learned in 2011 and become a new / better / stronger person because of it. Lord, allow the deaths and losses of 2011; be life and gain in 2012. and lord if it really is my last year on earth; hold me in your arms and keep me from hell. I ask that you protect me as a newborn and his mother. Lord, I ask for a closer relationship with my friends and my brothers and my sisters and my mother and just everyone in my life. Lord, protect through the day and keep me through the night. AMEN///”
Comments
Post a Comment