With my hoodie on.
























Racist Remarks.
Said in the dark.
thought no one would hear.
Now, we're screaming loud & clear!
[[J-U-S-T-I-C-E!]]
 we demand!
on no ground you stand.
because of a hoodie on his head,
Arizona & some skittles n his hand!
[ENOUGH!]
 we say.
zimmerman had no right.
to take a life,
because of black & white.
leaving a mother and father to grieve.
they're baby is gone!
and where's the justice?
its taking too long.
City Police im ashamed.
i thought it was your job.
to serve and protect…
but now its about to be ours.
thats no THREAT,
trust me thats a PROMISE.
cause if George is seen in the street,
he won't survive to see to see his trial.

we just want justice.



.... I ride (wit my hoodie on)
I hustle (wit my hoodie on)
Damn right, I represent the struggle
(wit my hoodie on)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.