Lacking Substance / Mental Pictures




LACKING SUBSTANCE.



Party Girl.
Living in her own [party] world.
Drugs in her body make her feel like she has it all.
But her life is lacking substance, like these impure white lines.
Heart struggles to be healed, from getting broken so many times.
She lacks substance!
So to fill it she does white,
*Sniff, sniff.*
She snorts away her whole life


"Sorry for being real.
Sorry for making promises.
Sorry you can't heal.
You're nobodys second option"
She done heard so much of that,
She rather just live her life.
She makes plans for the day,
That contrast the night.
& She arrives, in a dress that contrast her heels.
Club Night.
She just tryna get healed.



8 glasses got her faded.
9 more and she's done.
She on the dance floor naked.
In her eyes is the sun.
Like ice on a curvy road.
Lacking substance,
Tryna move.
Like a rose in the sand,
Roots do not last long.
So what she's taught is in one ear;
And out the other & she's so gone.
Til they change the song,
Or the night becomes morning.




 

MENTAL PICTURES.



Shots.
Shots.
Shots.

Mind is drowning in a river.
Sorrows getting thicker.
Shots of ciroc,
Followed by patron silver.
Yeah I be faded,
I be faded.
This is what the world made me,
A young nigga that's never  jaded.
Peach Amsterdam in my cup,
Red solo.
People want me in they groups,
But I chose to remain solo.
I'm not a group nigga.
I don't roll wit cliques,
Keep a team/set of 4 or 5 maybe 6 and that's it!
& They be like "yo Eli, I heard you was on back - on yo shit?"
yeah I be writing down my thoughts tryna see just where a nigga fit.
Come this far in my life, I save it wit these mental pics.
Peace & happy memories from a trill nigga that’s it!
*Mental pictures.*
[Click
Click.]
Red carpet posin' wit ya chick,
Watchin' flicks.
And you be in yo room wit yo hand;
Tryna get a grip!
Mother suck a hater like I said you aint shit!
You aint shit nigga!---
I swear they tell me keep it cool.
But how you keep it cool,
When them haters heat you up!?
» Dreamville, Cold world! »
Haters hate but they gon learn.
Cause when a nigga make it they gon be pissed.
Like I shoulda got to know him before he was rich,
Nigga!
Before he was rich.
now you got all this mental pics.

hows the memory?
do you remember me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.