September Love / Give me ...




 "September Love"
.

SUMMERS' ending.
Our love is FALLING.
Pick up your phone.
Cause girl I'm calling.

I'm calling for you.
Where have  you been?
Summer's closing.
I thought we were: "more than friends."

It isn't supposed to end like this.
What we have.
We should make it last.
This 3 month relationship.
Should go all year round.
I'm tryna go into the ground;

With you.

-----------

Aging secrets.
I'm tryna run the town with you.
You have a past.
As well as I.
We're perfect for each other;

Can't you see?
When September ends;

I need you here with me.

#love

 "Give Me"

 Baby:
Give me your fears!

Give me your nights alone!

Give me your pain!

So I can write this poem.

Give me your heart!

Give me your anger!

Give me your LOVE!

Give me your HATE!

Give me your danger!

Give me a semi.

And some bullets.

Give me a river, to cry!

Give me an island!

To be alone.

Give it all,
To who knows.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.