Fresh Linen. [field of fantasies]
"When we cuddle, and your head is on my chest.
That's the feeling that I love, I swear that feeling is
the best.
We work against gravity & I feel as if I'm flying.
Far above the drama, & higher than the sorrow.
In this moment; my heart slows down,
Blood goes cold.
& I feel so special.
This moment of serenity,
Comes only when you're here with me.
Only when I hear your heart beat, and your breathing next
to me.
You have the power to make me stronger.
And you always hold me down.
Your intelligence is so attractive.
I wish to see you in white gown.
All the words you speak,
And the way you believe in me.
Cures my mind from thoughts of quitting.
And when you kiss me, honestly, in that moment, I lose
the many other memories.
As we look up at the clock,
The time is running late.
But we fall asleep again,
In each others' arms is our fate.
...laying in this sleep state.
stuck in this sleepy state,
im reluctanct to leave because i love to see your face.
love the fact you're in every feild fantasy,
i dont want this to be real,
i don't know if you could handle me.
or me, you..."
Comments
Post a Comment