“X’s and HO’s”


















Fulfilling soul prophecy
My mind is on your body.
Your heart is on the balcony,
That's the highest we will get,
So that is where we ought to meet.

Girl you should know that right here is where you ought to be.
And right there inside your treasure is where I feel that I gotta be.
And I ain't ever thirsty but tonight I’m being honest.
 I'm on my knees like "please",
I'm Tryna come and sign it...

Cause you got it all.
From your head to your feet;
Wanna talk about temperature? Girl you’re over a hundred degrees,
HOT!
-And they not.
And if you was with me then we'd shop, -
And i would Cop you all the finer things; **
Well in life; i heard they free, **
But I'll probably never know its true, until you come with me.
Just come with me.

And I can take you round the city.
Ride with me, and I can save your heart from pity.

 Forget about your ex-boyfriend for one night.
And I guarantee you ill change your life.
Ill changes your life...

For the good;
No, for the better;
You leave your past.
Ill change the weather.
And make it sunny,
You’re tired of rain.
Make a funny, make you laugh.
You’re tired of pain.
I can sense it.
I can feel,
That what you're dreaming about is something real
 
He left your heart froze like snow,
But if I thaw you out;
You leave your exes; I’ll leave my HO’s.

And we'll walk...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.