Ambitious Girl (13'):




Ambitious girl,
With your powerful & awe-inspiring work ethic
Enough to make any nigga say "she's a boss"
Literally;
No I literally mean you’re a liberal being.
Freely moving about in this world;
Tryna get yours warm tho it’s cold outside.
Ambitious girl;
You have nowhere to hide.
Because you have no fear;
You always drive into your problems.
First gear;
That's why I want you to hear, this feeling of emotion from a fellow peer,
Of the opposite gender but who cares that I'm tender.
I have a heart.

Ambitious girl;
Be you.
Be confident in what you aspire to be.
Be truthful because you're inspiring to me.
Someone like you is who I desire to be.
"Strong
Confident
Mature. "
Three words that describe you for sure;
NO girl. You're no whore.
Even if you make a ho decision.
We all make mistakes and I know those words cut through you with the precision of surgical incisions.

So don't worry baby.
No name carries weight except that which was given to you at birth.

So go on baby.
With your button up shirt;
With your red pumps & that black skirt.
With the red lipstick that makes your lips soft.

Ambitious Girl;
Welcome to 2013.
What a great way to start off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.