"Deep Thoughts"


















Ciroc in my hour glass;
Watching; as the hours pass;
Mind full like i ate a lot.
Ironically On my plate's - a lot;
A lot of hate,
A lot of angst;
To you it seems like my hearts healed, but on the inside I feel the pain.
There's hardly sunny days.
Cause if it isn't snowing then it probably rains.
And I probably just sit on my pain,
Staring out the window like "lord do you hear what I'm praying?"

Sitting in my room
Bumpin' k.dot's section 80;
Skipped to "keisha’s song";

That's my favorite.

All he tells is true stories on his records.
So when I'm in deep thought I just sit down and reflect.

Reflections of a boy:
Turning man;
It's not as fun as it sounds.
Young boys cherish life;
Before you settle down;
Because it truly gets hectic;
I have so many unsolved issues backed up; like a septic.
But I usually keep it quiet to prevent things from getting worse - antiseptic.
But now my emotions spilling out,
I hope they catch it.
Momma said she was proud of me.
Fellas tall as me but they ain't never looking down on me.
Say I'm they role model,
I just take it and i stride,
Nah I ain't being cocky,
In just a modest & humble guy;


I rely.
On;
The RELIance of God;
Peers pressure me to try drugs and I’ll admit I did try...
And I wonder if God cries at the sight of me sinning.
But I can't help it; we on this earth in a society where what's more important is winning.
I pray The Lord have pity.
I pray that when they see me round the city I don't get jumped; because honestly what they'll find is some pennies.
I'm broke.
It ain't a joke.
mean i dont laugh.
& I'm just Tryna get bread,
before my toe is wearing a tag...

Before I die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.