Voice of addiction [The liquor talking...]
Well, it’s nice to meet
you again.
I’ve been waiting for you
to arrive.
I’ve notice you’ve been
upset.
Well, now you don’t have
to cry.
Whatever has been hurting you?
I can make it subside.
You know you have nothing
to gain,
Nothing to lose, nothing
to fear,
Feelings to hide
Thank you for your choices.
I’ll be sure to never
leave your side.
We’ll become quickly acquainted.
My pawn, no need to try
and hide
Now, let me.
Let me introduce myself.
For i am your personal
addiction;
Name is "Van
Gogh..."
I am your own
self-conviction.
I bet you feel mighty
stupid.
Falling right into my lap;
I am a master at manipulation.
I am a king at setting
traps.
How does it feel, to
straddle the fence of GOOD & BAD?
To dance with the Devil?
Cause he and i are quite similar.
We watch you, with your
own shovel; dig a grave you can't undo.
Do you think you can fight
me? And win?
A useless battle that will
be;
Go ahead and make an attempt.
I’m in the mood for a good
movie.
You probably think you’re
special.
How long you went sober.
But at every corner i
tempter,
And you broke!
So that’s over.
I’m your greatest fear.
I’m your dirtiest secret.
That can never be undone.
Your little battle with addiction,
I’ve fought, and I’ve won.
Yeah, you might reenter sobriety,
But another year from then
you'll falter.
And i will be the first
thing that comes to mind,
When you feel like you’re
falling.
A vicious cycle;
That’s what they all
think.
I am Satan’s weapon of
mass destruction.
The silent killer of your
liver [& your brain];
It’s genius when you think
of it.
How everyone will try to
diagnose your situation.
But, what the fools don’t realize,
Is that this war is
between you & me,
And i win,
You just fall for each
manipulation....
You’re addicted,
And i love it...
-Van Gogh Vodka



Comments
Post a Comment