“Revealing”






You can take your mask off.

Your hearts broken but, you can take your cast off.

And we can heal together.

See things revealed together.

Open up to each other,

You know, build together.



Your last man was a jerk.
 Facts.

And you just quit the habit of relapsing.

Power moves. You got power tools;

And that brain inside that pretty head of yours, is so powerful.



I know you're hurting still.

Don't hide from me, let your feelings be revealed.

No second guessing, you should talk it out.

Because nothing is going to get fixed if you keep pushing me away.



How could you fix your lips to lie to me?

You can cry to me.

You know I'd live for you, most likely die for you.

He put his hands on you?

I'll do some time for you.

And still Come home and wipe the tears out your eyes for you.



Do not break down on me.

Remove the mask from you, do not hide from me.

Please, I need you as my inspiration.

If love's a risk then I'm down to take it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.