This pose' to be your moment...




This pose' to be your moment...
only scared to own it.

Blood, sweat, time to shine.
I don't plan on stopping until I get mine.
Take a look, witness my gift.
My pain, my story, no hell, all glory.
Take a look,
This supposed to be my moment.

Its ironic.
How the image of a life line could be so iconic. Take a thought about it for a second every lesson got a blessing that follows it.
Bottled up emotions,
So what I'm sipping? Keeps my mind coasting;
A double shot of that E&J, even though I said I wouldn't drink no more.

Not that simple .
Botched plan, failed attempts.
Pray that I stop being so lustful.
But these foreign girls that be modeling,
All come around.
And at my thoughts, I'm disgusted.
But, it's the norm to see a "badd thing" walking by and you holler, if you don't it's a bad thing.

Take a look,
Witness my plight, my fright, my height, my flight.
It's that simple.
No awards given to those driving in rentals.
If you famous though,
You can have it all.
Cause that's what this worlds made of,
Treating broke people like crap while the rich man still getting pay offs.
& we just get "temporary layoffs".

Gon take a look, boy.

This supposed to be your moment.
But what good is being the one,

When you're the only one that knows it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.