“The One That Got Away”
This is what you
do to me:
Keep the
thoughts coming like waves, I get paid,
but even if i was broke, I could live off of just knowing you.
but even if i was broke, I could live off of just knowing you.
Your image; God
Given.
Im Cristal
sippin’;
Having dreams;
Seeing visions,
Comparing you to
an image;
Of angels.
Caught in the game
and it’s one I can’t postpone.
Because it’s you
that I really want, im just in hopes that you will know.
Come to your
senses.
They say it’s
senseless;
I keep writing about
you,
But they don’t know.
When you’re
really in love,
Just got to let
her go.
And if her love
matches your love,
Then you’ll
forever know.
And grow
together, saying promise after promise.
I try to hide
it,
But I just can’t
conceal it.
Kerosene heart pumps your name
through my veins,
To my brain, on
my mind, is where you stay – all day.
Showing no emotion.
But as sensitive
as ever,
When your name
is spoken,
I go insane.
& this has
got to be my longest crush ever,
And if we ever
get together,
We’d be together
for-ever.
But knowing it isn’t
ever,
Remotely
possible.
But is it plausible
to dream?
I can’t hit the
pause button on my dreams.
… And so here I am,
Lying here –
without you.
Everything I ever written is – about you.
Thinking; how
right the world would feel if this dream was real.
You could
transform my dark to light.
… But it’s just
another night.
Comments
Post a Comment