"Set In Stone" (Open Mic)
Momma always told me I'd be successful.
Money can change everything; i knew that before Drake
said that.
Envy’s in their blood, I see it in their eyes.
They leave me with no choice,
They hate, I leave them with no lives.
They don't have no lives because they always on mine.
I be on these hater’s minds like lice.
With passion I write, so keep your parasites out of
sight.
Antibacterial, the stereo is sterilized.
Word to my poetry, rarely will i ever lie.
Don't have the mind for it, don't have the time for it;
I'm always up.
And therefore if I wrote this they already know it,
It set in stone in my poems there ain't nothing bogus.
If money talks then I'm silent at times;
Other times I'm Chris tucker, fly like snuka, i do not
pop, through these lines I rupture.
Add me, erase me, pay me; it's nothing.
You said "it's always something; with you"
I said; "it's nothing"
Simply give me a beat,
Or at least stage with a mic.
I will make a hater move.
Listen; the young mans focused,
Words so potent-ly filled with hope - fully I see the day
of signage.
Inclined to the feeling of pressure from outsiders,
Though I never succumbed to it;
I've become numb to it.
Set in stone in these poems my pain I've become known to
own.
I discombobulate all my edible competitors,
You're never of relevance so stop meddling; in grown folk
B-I.
Y'all gay, at the very least B-I
A poor man’s diddy, or a very cheap B-I;
A welfare version of Eli;
Cause I thoughtfully rhyme, give sight to the blind.
Put my struggles in my verses, I let you see inside.
My mind;
My entendres be rolling while you haters lack balance.
I am so much a captain and my power unfathomable.
On that water like islands, they ain't swimming ya dig.
I'm just playing the field, Mike Vick; ya feel me?
Meanin' I don't play cause Eli is ill.
Eli got skills, man I am will;
Smith, give you a script, you haters is actors.
Pursuing my happiness, future plans don't include
relaxing.
I am legend; in the makin’,
Your life what you make it;
Suitable poet here, if you don't support it then I do it
without you then.
It's me and my homies, what Drizzy say; we don't need new
friends.
The heart of a lion, but I'm a tiger wood look in there
see what I'm comin with.
Forever running,
There's no day I won't commit.
The audience love me because I'm relatable.
I poetically elevate, they be sayin "for heavens
sake".
Hope I never stutter or hesitate, i demolish you feather
weight.
I'm running that medal place.
Straighter than metal face;
Haters will embrace me but my flow Invisalign; they can't
retain me.
I'm coming for everything,
Through the fire,
Through the rain,
Through anything;
These haters lack bars like basements when their celly ring.
Never signed my name,
Illuminati never recruited me.
Can understand why they talk,
Cause I'm getting this celery.
Need a second look catch dubs propellin me.
I fly em , I'm out of reach cause denim is everything,
Indeed my words enter your brain and leave a stain like
inside of your favorite jeans.
Forget not, they shrink to fit.
Forget this,
And I bit drizzy drake ,
How I feel doesn't matter cause you know I'm okay.
Aha .

Comments
Post a Comment