"Missing cuff links"
A gentleman.
She cut me off
from the world again.
She the reason
why my wheel of fortune stopped spinning;
& stopped on
her, I'm a winner!
I'm winning.
Masquerade
ball,
Gon take your
masks off.
Cause who you hiding
from when we know what you are?
And we know who
you are?
And perfect we're
so far - from,
Just look at all
the things that we've overcome.
I walked right
out the house and forgot my cuff links.
Now I'm hoping
I'm able to hold it together.
Cause this my
first date. Ever.
And could be my
last one,
Forever.
I hope not.
Don't mind the
pieces falling.
Loose slipknot,
I’ll think twice
before retying it.
My heart is vulnerable,
So think twice
before you try it,
Don't try me.
I pray I get home
and the pieces find me.
Cause if you find
them first, well then I might get hurt.
You're good at
digging up dirt.
But you're so worth,
The risks....
(Now, before we go, help me find these missing cuff links for my wrists...)

Comments
Post a Comment