Second Option
It’s like my sun won't shine
It’s like: my ride doesn’t roll.
It’s like my right turn left
It’s like: my heart done froze.
It’s like: the only ONE girl I loved;
Doesn't even know.
I wish that I could turn back around.
But life doesn't have a rewind.
The only way to fix it;
Its take myself back in time.
Cause if it was up to me
Yesterday would be today.
Instead of fighting we'd make love:
From night until day.
If I could just hold you
Just for ONE night.
I just wanna get to know you
With you I'd share my life.
Go half on a child,
Late nights drive you wild.
No more club hopping,
It’s like: my ride doesn’t roll.
It’s like my right turn left
It’s like: my heart done froze.
It’s like: the only ONE girl I loved;
Doesn't even know.
I wish that I could turn back around.
But life doesn't have a rewind.
The only way to fix it;
Its take myself back in time.
Cause if it was up to me
Yesterday would be today.
Instead of fighting we'd make love:
From night until day.
If I could just hold you
Just for ONE night.
I just wanna get to know you
With you I'd share my life.
Go half on a child,
Late nights drive you wild.
No more club hopping,

Comments
Post a Comment