Growing Apart {To Get It Right}
*Kendrick Lamar Flow*
This what she said to me:
"Where are we going? Why are we slowing down?
Where are you going? We should be growing now"
Where are we going?
I rather her not see my abrasive side.
Cause then I'd have to see the tears she’s been tryna hide.
Tears in her eyes;
I'd rather not watch as something so pretty cries.
She says I rub her the wrong way.
Now we are changing sides.
Ask her yourself; you needed proof?
Or ask her for a lie; like you can't handle the truth.
I see butterflies & angels where we standing,
Its man’s picture, but a woman's body creates the perfect canvas, and the picture is me kissing on her body, touchin ever inch.
Soft lips, she moans & groans and doesn't wanna stop this.
Get the picture?
We grow apart, just to get closer.
And in my mind; we're spending time.
Tell me when can I; get to know ya.
Where are we headed?
Hopefully to a place we can call home.
I'd rather she be wit me instead spending nights alone.
Guess Not!
Guess it'll be another lonely night.
We grow farther apart.
When can we get this right?
That's when she said to me:
"Where are we going?
Why are we slowing down?
Where are you going?
We should be growing now."
We gotta get it right...
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment