How I Feel

I was 13 a DE youngin wit ambition.

Young but I envisioned lovin wit grown women.

Live my life wit no regrets.

I try to show respect but they don't give it, I guess they don't understand when it; might take me a lifetime to get on track. It might take you a lifetime to know the facts. Just cause we different don't mean we distant. And you hate on my music yet you wanna hop on tracks?

Yeah, they say its mind over matter.

But why am I here? Do I really matter?

Some people really gettin served silver platters.

And other people are bound to see disaster.

All alone sleepin in my bedroom,

As I wet the sheets. Auntie gon be dead soon ; cause cancer beat her, but it don't realize; she important to this family like a treasured heirloom.

Yeah and I still found my way out. God spoke to me; music played out. Momma livin well; takin days out. She said "boy that hard work gon pay off"

Dream of gettin signed instead of doin time.

And my cousin locked down - see he doin time.

Cause all they wanna do is switch his words up,

And all we wanna do is flip our birds up.

Feelin gone off this grey goose - murda!

Lord help me, I prayed I know you heard of: me!

Everyday I say a prayer. Haters talkin down bout ima make them pick they words up.

I done said all I had to; what else?

Got these haters low blowin under my belt.

Yea they needa take a trip,

Take a couple sips, I don't let em get a grip...

I drank it all to myself.

03 a youngin went thru a tragedy;

8 yrs a youngin done found a better me.

There will never be another,

Ima remember you you was my favorite auntie.

Nightmares feelin haunted.

Thinkin "is this really where my heart is?"

Because FAME ain FREEDOM, and workin everynight only means it hold you hostage.

Now I got a lot of offers; tellin me to keep goin they dont wanna see me stoppin.

But when I breakdown, they gon be like "off him"

And when I'm back up; they gon be like "awesome"

Great!, wait! Hatin and love can not relate.

I guess that's why this war on US is the debate.

So ima keep on livin my life from day to day.

Learnin from my mistakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.