Memory Lane

Strolling down memory lane,
 
Where the colors are slowly fading;
 
Remembering all I can.
 
As if tomorrow my life will end;
 
 
 
Strolling down memory lane,
 
Is a test of time & mind?
 
No pictures because they're all damaged.
 
Irene ruined mine.

 

 
 
Strolling down memory lane,
 
Is not lacking too much color;
 
Just the simple fact,
 
Tryna remember is a bummer.
 
 
 
Strolling down memory lane,
 
Pressing through every storm;
 
Hanging onto God's every word.
 
I know I will not get harmed.
 
 
 
Memories I've created in my mind.
 
All of the pressing & good times I had;
 
Like a dream, a look in the mirror;
 
Reflection of the past.
 
 
 
My memories are forever a part of me.
 
They're apart of who I am,
 
A part of where I stand.
 
Ask me questions; I will tell no lies.
 
My past made me a man.

 


 



-Thank You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.