"[World] needs guidance."
Bullets don't carry names.
Tragedy striking, I'm going insane.
Every single day another twenty something headlines the front page.
Some that I know, some that I don't, but it's all the same.
The world needs change...
But we speak on that on the off.
Like, just in case this happens again let's make "black lives matter."
But that's never to the black lives that take ours.
You're taking your own...
They're taking their own.
Brothers killing brothers because his shoes the freshest.
Sisters beating sisters in high schools restrooms.
Over dudes...
Is we bored? Or is we restless?
We just reckless.
What make a man kill a man?
Like DVX say.
Off that liquor and that weed will make you do some crazy things.
I mean ,
It Make you do some Brazy things.
My momma told me never say where i sleep.
Just keep that under the sheets.
And never drag your business out on the streets.
Cause haters will move on you only if they know what you weakness is.
So Momma told me be strong, don't ever let them see your weaknesses.
Bullets don't carry names though.
They faultless.
They just destroy where they're pointed.
Scared to even go outside because lately them triggers been pointing.
At anybody.
You boys wanna be from Cali.
Want Compton blood.
They want gang status.
They want a west side story,
They want Games' status.
Instead of Tryna make their own.
They're destroying people's homes....
I cant go on.

Comments
Post a Comment