Bad habits, Good intentions.
I Saw you at your worst and still thought you were the best.
I was interested your mind. And they just wanted sex.
You picked me apart for my bad habits.
Like you wasn't human either, you ain't have flaws.
Now my momma asking "where did that girl go?"
"The one you used to call, why you don't call no mo'?"
I was tripping.
She was tripping momma.
It's 2016 they want it different momma.
Usually after the sex they go missing momma.
And leave me hanging.
I can get with it momma.
Even if I'm single all my life.
Guess I'm single all my life then.
Much rather spend time by myself.
Than with somebody who never wanted to be my wife then..
I'm Tryna build really.
I'm 23 now you gotta keep it real with me.
Where's the empathy, love, why don't you feel for me?
I am not these dudes.
Not into the games that they're into.
But if you're in too;
We probably had a good run.
We probably had a good run.
And you was a good one.
With potential through the roof.
But I ain't like your attitude...

Comments
Post a Comment