For the better / Made this all about you.
Got some things I gotta tell you...
You remind me of an angel, girl you're hell proof.
I just peep all that you've been through; you the strongest woman ever - next to my mother - girl I'm glad I found you....
Lately i ain't really get no time - to write, but you was always all up on my mind - all night.
Taking up space, girl you had me occupied, and I love it, I'm just praying I can be your next guy - if you wanna...
We can lay up, we can watch Netflix and just cuddle.
I done formulated plans, felt like I was in a huddle;
Im just tryna put a ring on it fast like a shuttle.
Your old boyfriend - bad news, he really need a muzzle - all he ever wanna do is beef with me and all my others.
You should tell him back up off us, baby.
I ain't with the violence.
I came a grown man since I left the hood for college.
New set of rules, change for the better, now all I need is you - now & forever.
For the better ....
•••••••
What you bored of?
Let me take you out your element.
Girl I'm tired of the awkwardness, don't mean to be the elephant,
But in this room is only me and you,
But us two the only ones that's really relevant - right now.
I don't know what to say. But,
You make it oh so hard just to say 'no'.
All my friends saying you a ho, but I don't buy that.
I've seen you work & go to school,
Their labels just doesn't define you.
You barely even get out.
They're just hatin'...
But this poem isn't for them.
Back to what I was statin'.
Girl you're the baddest if I ever seen it.
On a scale of one to all my fingers, girl you're all my fingers. You're a dime, and I'm tryna get beside like number 9.
Everybody knows that you're fine...
So these words are for you,
You plague my mind whenever I'm dreaming.
It took a while, got them other girls out of the scene and ;
Made this all about you....
I Made this all about you.
You remind me of an angel, girl you're hell proof.
I just peep all that you've been through; you the strongest woman ever - next to my mother - girl I'm glad I found you....
Lately i ain't really get no time - to write, but you was always all up on my mind - all night.
Taking up space, girl you had me occupied, and I love it, I'm just praying I can be your next guy - if you wanna...
We can lay up, we can watch Netflix and just cuddle.
I done formulated plans, felt like I was in a huddle;
Im just tryna put a ring on it fast like a shuttle.
Your old boyfriend - bad news, he really need a muzzle - all he ever wanna do is beef with me and all my others.
You should tell him back up off us, baby.
I ain't with the violence.
I came a grown man since I left the hood for college.
New set of rules, change for the better, now all I need is you - now & forever.
For the better ....
•••••••
What you bored of?
Let me take you out your element.
Girl I'm tired of the awkwardness, don't mean to be the elephant,
But in this room is only me and you,
But us two the only ones that's really relevant - right now.
I don't know what to say. But,
You make it oh so hard just to say 'no'.
All my friends saying you a ho, but I don't buy that.
I've seen you work & go to school,
Their labels just doesn't define you.
You barely even get out.
They're just hatin'...
But this poem isn't for them.
Back to what I was statin'.
Girl you're the baddest if I ever seen it.
On a scale of one to all my fingers, girl you're all my fingers. You're a dime, and I'm tryna get beside like number 9.
Everybody knows that you're fine...
So these words are for you,
You plague my mind whenever I'm dreaming.
It took a while, got them other girls out of the scene and ;
Made this all about you....
I Made this all about you.

Comments
Post a Comment