"Silly Me."







She made it so hard for me to love again. 
Cause she played me good, and she cut me deep. 
Saying She was gonna make it better. 
Her words were clever, 
I fell hard. 
Silly me. 

Silly me for believing she was completely different. 
Silly me for believing she had it all together. And that she was perfect, and she was made for me. 
Yeah,
silly me. 

She made me be;
Standoffish, selfish - with my heart, I can't help it. 
Who can I trust? 
When people round you all want your name covered in dust,
And will do anything in their power just to cover you up. 

And it's a shame cause I thought we was real cool, 
The same knuckleheads that used to kick it back in middle school...
But I ain't tripping, 


It's just another heart gone missing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.