"Out My Way."
Out my way.
I ain't going
out my way...
Out my way.
I ain't going
out my way...
For you again.
You played me
and it's messed up.
I thought that
we had something.
Nothing special,
told me it was nothing special.
But you was all
wanting me,
That was before
I met you...
And I went out
of my way,
Just to try and
accept.
To try to hear
you out...
Now I don't
wanna hear your mouth.
Cause it's all
the same ol things...
"I'm sorry,
please forgive me"
The same old
sayings.
"I'm sorry,
is you still with me?"...
Actually, I mean
the answer's "no".
And I hate
calling girls ho's, But;
You give me
every reason to do just that.
And you make me
gag. Hell nah I don't want you back.
You was with me
but you loving him, that’s unreasonable.
I gave you
everything, I thought we was everything, but you played me like a throwback
R&B song.
That’s not a
good look.
That's the
reason we don't get along.
You had me open
like a good book...
That's why I
wrote this poem.
I'm fed up with
this,
I'm way too fed
up with this.
I'm way too much
of a good guy,
And I ain't
going out like this...

Comments
Post a Comment