>>>

"Dial Up."




Girl ain't no way.
Ima pass up on a moment like this.
You look too good tonight.
Ima pull up, Ima give you what you miss.

Ima give you what your boyfriend wouldn't.
Ima treat how your boyfriend couldn't.
Your complexion's amazing.
Cocoa mocha brown skin;
Girl I’m trying to taste ya.

And you know I'm serious.
You know I mean what I say.
You know you know you want to.
Don't leave, just stay.

Ima pull up on you. I'm on my way.
You make it so hard for me,
To do things the Christian way.
What's a wait? Why are we waiting?
No debating,
This temptation I cannot face it.
You get naked...

All summer long me and you been trading hearts up on Instagram.
So we might as well make this official and quit playing - the games.
Like we in high school baby but this ain't math class.
This the type of love that make you wanna tell your friends and make them mad.
But of course, they never mattered.
So many hearts you left scattered,
And dudes tryna get a piece.
But baby they just clowns...

Dial me up when you need me.
I'll be around. ✌🏾️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.