"Used to be my playground."
It's sad that, what used to be my playground, is now stomping grounds for "gangs" now to hang round.
I can't show my siblings where I played at, because that's where police got it taped at.
All these young bodies getting riddled with bullets. Rest in peace JR, Rest in peace Shawn, rest in peace Shaad, Rest in peace you all. Rest in peace.
It's sad that what used to be my playground. Is now single mothers all alone, with the kids, no help to raise em, it's just her & section 8 now. Fathers went wherever cassette tapes went.
And grown men spotting little girls saying "let's be friends."
Dang, Dang.
Let a dude we don't know approach my niece or my sister, I'm going ham,
That's it.
That's it!
Right when you ain't think I had it in me.
I'm cutting people off one by one and that's when friends turn to enemies.
And they say " you've changed bruh "
Like i worked this hard to stay the same bruh.
Word to Hov.
Lessons Told.
I'm growing old.
The world is cold...
& they wonder why I never go outside.
Because it's real outside.
Homies die outside, I'm tryna live.
They turned my city to watts real quick.
All this murder, that's some real flick.
We talk to God about the hand we been dealt, we gotta deal with;
Homies dying,
Homies lying,
Homies trying, to come inside your house so you gotta keep your iron.
It's not safe.
No place is ...
It's sad, this used to be my playground.
Now it's all bad...

Comments
Post a Comment