12:22AM



I just give you all of me in these stanzas, like scriptures.
Like John.
To be a legend;
What it cost?
With these poems, some say that I'm a reverend, i spill my heart.
But I don't aim to speak so real just how it comes.
Cause I don't even speak at all, I'm more introverted...
Spending time inside my basement reading and writing verses.
Jotting down thoughts, getting high without The use of lighters.
Somebody tried to get me lit, but I don't need to light up.
Just let the holy spirit lift you, he would get you right up...
  Now shout out to my homies out there hustling still. just do your thing man just keep it 100 for real.
I'm not tryna knock your grind - you gotta feed your fam too.
My brother got 1 kid, it's bout to be 2.
So I can understand his efforts in putting money on the table;
Cause kids would eat the whole fridge and the cabinets if they able.
So pitching Cain ain't a thing to keep your home stable.
And it adds more lines to your life's fable...
You gotta be as tough as they come, because this cold ass world gets no love from the sun.
I'm comfortable at number two cause I'm in love with the one.
them three holes in his body let me know that I WON...
& still winning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.