(Prayer for Reconciliation)
Lord:
Ima be as open as I can in these lines. Be with me...
I don't know. It's like I'm drifting further away
from you each day. I know I'm not but it feels that way.
You're really as close to me as my next breath.
I've been Feeling like the rope in a game of tug of
war: it's you Vs. Satan. And it's like Satan is getting an advantage.
My own temptations and lustful desires haven't been
helping & I've just been all over the place.
Father, please forgive me (again). I know how wrong
I am. Please allow me to have the courage to say 'no' to those thoughts,
If I am writing this in hopes of receiving praise; I
pray this be a leaf in the breeze. Never to surface again. I just want a closer
relationship with you O'God.
I'm praying that your son come into my heart and
into my life. I am truly sorry I botched things up as of late.
You, father, are so wonderfully merciful, you lavish
your grace upon whoever requests it. For that I am beyond grateful and
thankful.
I ask, Jesus, that you be with the hurt & the
broken; Please help us all, and give us strength to carry on.
I would want nothing more than everyone I know to
get to know and love you. And , I've been the worst possible witness you've
probably ever known but I do not sulk in pity, rather I simply ask that you
shape me, mold me into the man you know I can be. A stronger witness.
Jesus, thank you. For everything. I love & adore
you. Now, let my ACTIONS match my WORDS. In your holy name.
Amen.
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment