"Master Crafter/Ultimate Wingman (where is my eve?)"





No Rush.

I just wanna know if my hands work?

When they touch.

Can they make a woman feel; good?

Never have I ever felt another warm body,
So tightly held against my own;
Under a sky so perfectly lit by the moon,
With a fire crackling in the middle of the night.
I would love that more than anything.

And I know I'm widely known for my patience but sometimes I just get tired of waiting.

Praying to God like "God, you're the ultimate wingman, I know you've formulated a plan, sketched out and built up my girl. So where is she? Please send my eve."
You can send the whole package.
Because even if she is a little bit broken, it’s not like I would ever send her back; rather i'd just hold her body and keep her close until she's fixed from her cracks.
And ever-after.

I wanna know if my heart works?

Can it love and be loved?

Can it withstand a woman's demands of time & attention?

Cause, I know I'm widely known for my punctuality but sometimes I just can't make it.

I work a lot of nights.
And I know she’s gonna want me with her while she sleeps.
And if that alone causes fights, I'm willing to make it right.
Just, where is SHE?

Praying to God like "God, you're the ultimate wingman, so I know you've formulated a plan, you made me from sand, and then tore out my rib, and began to create a woman. Just, where is she? Please send my eve."
You can send the whole package; without a warranty.
Because even if she is a little bit broken; she's like my token, into a euphoric dimension in which I've never stepped foot.
Called ‘Love’.

How long, exactly, will it be before I can finally experience this euphoric place?
10, 20.
Months, years.
Master Crafter, you know my heart, you molded my mind, so you know who's best for me.
Are you just keeping her a secret from me until you're ready?
Is this a situation where you're tapping into my potential to be just as good enough for her as I need her to be for me?

Master Crafter,
No rush, but.
I would love to have my rib.
To finally be complete.
To have something to look forward to everyday,
And have someone who looks forward to me.


-Ep 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.