“For my sister”
[Jhene Aiko made a similar song, in dedication to her
BROTHER. I just flipped a few words and changed a few lines. ]
Waves of sadness crashing against the shores of
unsureness.
I know that im leaving soon; real soon, I hope our bond
can afford it.
I wish there was a way I could stay; I don’t wanna
break this adhesive.
Man, I just want you to be okay.
Man, I just want you to feel this.
I remember being told one day: “you got a dream, gotta take
it.”
I can’t give up on where my heart is leading me.
(I hope that you can feel this.)
… When you were 1, was born,
And when I was 1, you was 2,
And I was 2, you was 3.
Now im just sitting here reminiscing –
How close we really are,
I pray that closeness stays.
You were more than just my sister,
You were like my best friend.
So, don’t give up.
So, don’t give up on me…
Ill love you til your last breath,
Until the last drop past death,
Until forever ends – this is never.
I won’t give up on us – ever.
(Please just feel this.)
(Please don’t give up on us.)
Even when we fight.
Sometimes you
gotta walk through the darkness to get to the light.
(So don’t give up on us.)
We will be alright.
I had a dream last night,
And you said something like:
“You know I
feel this… thanks for writing this. I feel your heart; you know I’ll never stop
loving
You …”
(Please just feel this.)
Without your input in my life, don’t know what I’d do.
When Im finally out on my own, first sign of trouble –
im calling you.
Just don’t give up on us.
Cause if love
is real,
Then love can
heal,
And on the
real I would die for you.
More than just my sister.
More like my best friend.
When God says it’s all over, I pray it never ends….
And if the angels call your name
Please tell them you're staying.
And if the angels call my name,
Im gonna tell them that im staying,
I know that you can feel this…
-lil bro

Comments
Post a Comment