20140214








Staring out the window,
My mind’s in limbo.
Twisted up.
Congratulations– heard you joined the navy.
Strongest girl, dominating this mans’ world.
Save me.
Save me.
I prayed to God in hopes that he may save me.
Relinquish these feelings that lay hold on me.
I see the image of your beautiful face when these thoughts roam my mental.
It’s ridiculous I write about you whenever I pick up a pencil.
Thought time would get rid of this.
It only causes growth.
Now my heart has been broken: at the sight of you with him.
I ain’t jealous…

Okay, Im jealous.
You the one for me,
‘Least I thought so.
Girl your body’s so Picasso –
Precious & most valuable,
Know you love your current boyfriend,
But does he treat you right?
Make sure he does,
If I could tell him something:
“Guard her with your life.”
Like, I would take a bullet for you,
If they was dumping with no targets.
Girl you’re amazing,
And God – a truly remarkable artist,
Sad though, I couldn’t spend a dime.
I guess im lonely for another year-

Without a valentine.


Eli. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.