Wrong Things.















Until then i realized,
The choices i made,
The decisions i chose,
Options i neglected,
Justified,
All the wrong reasons.

My instincts deceived me,
The reasoning side,
Of the conscience i had.
Destroyed my own consciousness.
Relying on beliefs,
Yet my heart never proved - right,
All the wrong things.

Lust, my enemy became my shadow,
The same destroyed me,
Striking forward was erasing me,
Little did my mentality know;
Covered in a cloud of mysticism,
Seeing love, rooted in lust,
Finding passion cultivated in the dark,
Proving desire lit in envy,
Against the realities i went,
Yet still i justified,
All the wrong things we could've made right.

You wanted me for the person I’m not.
I want you because; you're hot.
(To be frank)
You want what you see on the outside,
And, all i could care about was being on the inside.
And Society's not okay with that.
You want me for all the reasons I hate in myself. .
And i want you for reasons that I’m not proud of: your ASSets, your skin tone, your tattoos, material shit.
Intelligence, feelings, emotions, these are all the things that I  want to avoid.
But you said “I’m sorry.  If you’re with me you get the whole package."
I don’t want to be too involved right now; at this young age.
I'm pushing 20 you gotta let me explore, and I need to see different things.
Things, not people.
I want you. Rather what you got.
But you don't want to be lusted after, you'd rather be loved.
You love the idea of us together.
But since I can't grasp the fact that you want love, it's whatever.
You tell me "I don't think this will work. So find someone else that might be willing"
Because we weren’t Seeing Eye to eye,
You weren’t trying to be in a “friend with benefits” situation.
So, we called it off,
Both needed a change of situation. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.