"Ambitious Girl: defining moment."





"And though she be but little she is fierce.
A midsummer’s night dream."
- Shakespeare

Ambitious girl, strive drives me insane.
I'm Tryna stay with you, not to play with you, but to lay with you.
I'll pray with you, if that's what you prefer.
If not; it’s cool, you don't have to believe in what I believe in.
But believe in something.
See the last one I dated, believed in nothing.
We wake up, I go to work, she leave out,
Come back with some stuff that won't matter when it all ends,
Or worse i ask "baby, what you aspire to be"
To which she reply "interrogating me?"...
Excuse me if I'm coming off strong but I wanna see you strong in case you end up alone.
Ambitious girl, what's going on?
I'd rather you tell me I can't come over because you got work in the morn, than to be in my face drunk & carrying on.
See these women don't fit into your business,
That's why they know your business,
But I love your business.
And your productivity is what drew me to you.
See, I like the person you are.
But I'm in love with who you have potential & desire to be.
Your dreams to be get out of the hood.
Your visions shared with me.
Your secret baring with me.
And your flaws, you ain't even got to let me in.
Ambitious girl,
You just wanna win, and you'd rather meet your goals than chase these men,
Who chase these ho’s,
Then chase these shots whose flavors aren't even as sweet as you.
My ambitious girl,
You won't slip my memory.
I just reflect on how I've yet to meet you.
You're somewhere getting your life together.
So, in the meanwhile i pray this open letter might be of influence to support her.
Or work her.
Show her, she's worth it.
Go girl.

I just hope you read this every morning.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.