"Stimulate my mind (4/20)"




Lord, stimulate my mind.
With your words,
Help me hear,
Set my sights on the visions,
You have for my life,
Make them clear.

What is known?
Is that i,
Can not move without your say so.
So, dear lord, I am waiting, for you to say"GO"...
I will not stray.

Lord, help me,
I'm begging.
Temptation,
So Heavy.
On my heart,
And on my mind .
I'm strained ,
Give me time.

Four twenty .
Seeing all these pictures of these smokers on twitter.
Got me thinking " man , I just wanna have funtoo"
But  then I think ,and I realize "this is me. my life." 
But Gods will. It's in his hands. He gon do.What he want . It's in his plans., 
they are real. 
And it's ...

Perfect.
So worth it .
I ain't worthless.
So I don't smoke - not no more ,
My mind get stimulated by them New Testament verses.

-Gone !




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.