“Smoke N Mirrors”
I guess what the truth was once.
Is now distorted, blurred, &
Useless.
Cause you listen to friends,
I hope you know what you're doing.
I hope you realize;
There are other real guys;
Who never lie and never make you cry;
But it’s up to you what you choose to do with your life.
Smoking Mirrors.>
I smoke,
Blew one into the mirror,
Still it isn't any clearer.
Truths still lie under thick sheets of lies under thick clouds - I'm high,
But mine is off of life.
Off of life
I am high.
And your life,
Is what you decide;
So decide;
Today - where you wanna lie, down.
With me - in peace?
Or at home alone waiting for your other guys high to come - down ,
And the lies to be recycled,
Coming back around.
Glass mirrors & Glass hearts,
And once either breaks,
There's no way you can restart;
Or replace…
Smoking mirror
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment