"Anchor (less)"




Falling.
For you.
Clearly.
You never felt the same.

Can't believe all that i been through.

To get you.
To see me.
& to get you to be with me.
Girl.
I've seen it all before.
You like the rough necks.
Then I'm just not the man for the job.
Because I'm kind hearted.

So where do we go from here?

Thought you would've caught me.
But now I'm falling.

My heart isn't anchored.

My heart isn't shatter proof.

And I should be mad at you.

Like your momma when you broke her favorite picture frame.

But I'm just filled with hope ,
Maybe one day ,
It'll be me next to you in that picture frame; on your mantle.

You say I can't handle; you.
But you say you like the way he handles you.

I just don't get it .

My heart is falling and you just won't catch it.

And there's no other way...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.