ReadySetGo [9/18]








Now-a-days I want women who aren't mine.
But a woman who would leave her man for me is hard to find.
No matter what the issue is,
I just want the issue stopped.
But if I screw their issue up,
She gon need a tissue box.
-»Heart breaker, home wrecker.
AKA a lonely poet who don't know better.«
Caring brother ;  dependent son.
I feel I've obtained everything GREAT,
Except for LOVE.
And I just keep thinking,
About her heart.
And  my conscious speaks, saying;
"Don't start"
But her man is old news,
Tell him take a walk,
In my cold shoes,
I bet he'll be lost.
He won't move; frozen spirit.
-And I just start my day;
Drinkin' frozen spirits.
Hoping that what she does,
Is make the right decision.
But her heart's a pulley,
He just tightens tension;
To his side.
-Her Teary eyes,
But she holds it in.
She isolated,
Doesn't know many friends.
Kendra, Ericka, Tesha, Keisha, & Ashley turned.
Broken friendships, bridges burned.
-Feeling a tad bit dreadful.
Maybe; too much pride.
Cause when I hear her name,
I just melt inside.
-Conscious speaking,
Saying "don't give up too soon".
Cause there's plenty of women,
Who'd want you.
-Another night,
All alone,
As I write,
Yet another poem.
As I write I feel so guilty,
Wish I couldve just took her away.
I wanted to save her heart,
And turn all her moods from gray to blue.
-Blue skies, No rain.
Staring out this window pane.
Hopeless in the moment,
and all hurt now.
Wish it would've all worked out.
Wishin' I could pay every bill we see.
I wanna help her out,
Bring out the REAL in me.
-This girl she texting me and she said that she; feels guilty about our night out. Had her man for a year. I understand she aint here but if she was I could probably know the lights out.
-I miss family. I miss mom & Dad.
I miss my old friends, and the good times we had.
Hate girls with boyfriends, I hate being broke.
Hate people thinking that they know me.
-Well,
Voice feels hoarse.
Studio last night.
"Empire state of mind" in my head.
Dang I had tears in my eyes.
I wrote to Jay; said he changed my life.
It was his email, I don't know if he heard.
But I can't wait until I'm rich.
I make it, see haters, and share the word like "what's up!"
-One hour flights, Ten hour car rides.
Looking out the window its a city.
Ah man I'm in NY.
Bright lights, Times Square.
Nice girls, tall towers.
Crowded streets, light showers.
-No money,
No girl,
No fame. fam, or bills.
I need to make a dollar out a dream,
Which is why I'm here.
Ready for the game, I've been practicing. Money doesn't buy you love, but it get you crazy happiness.
-Conscious speaks.
"Keep running young man! The world's in your hands. You're a threat bro.
Ready Set Go! ...
Ready Set Go! ...
Ready Set Go! ...
Its what you're here to do.
So keep on pushin'.
The boulders will move.
Doors will open for you!"
....
I already did it and they already know.
They gave me the lights.
I gave them a show.
Ready Set Go!
Ready Set Go!

I'm gonna run!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.