NEXT
Before you say another man next up.
Let me call a maid down;
Cause I MESSED UP.
Gave you all you need.
Even on them shopping sprees;
I would throw you paper like"EXTRA, EXTRA!".
& I know that you was tired.
But you should know that I was trying.
So if you really wanna leave,
At least give me a moment of truth;
cause I'm tired of all this lyin'.
You remember when I met your moms?
Sad cause you never met mine?
Thought it was true love.
I was feeling all the vibes.
But you texted my phone saying:
"We running out of time."
Wishin' I would've tried more.
You wanted the truth,Truthfully I wish I lied more.
Cause when I was true,
All I heard was "bye more".
"Forget you" "who is that?"
And "I don't know why more".
We were picture perfect.
And I tore it all apart.
But what if I pick up all the pieces;
Could we still be a collage?
Feelin' like we're ending too soon.
Used to stay out late & do it under the moon.
Missing the smell of your perfume.
Had you hittin high notes,
You aint even need autotune.
I hope I find another girl that's PERFECT.
And I'm the only reason we're not workin'.
Cause what's the perfect love if its not the perfect time?
If you wanna leave, fine.


Comments
Post a Comment