Thrill Ride [ highway by dpryde cover]
I'm on the road,
Haters be in my rear view vision. Keepin so forward from this brand new distance; the top is lookin closer as I breathe deep stress. Pinpointin' my new goal into my GPS; and left out, over the speed limit? Why not? Where my heart used to be I got an icebox. Feelin depressed and I’ll be missin out a lot, but you gotta go through hell before you chill in the clouds. ««Got my key in ignition, I'm speeding & swerving, in this life I search for perfection, though nobody is perfect. I'm tryna get to my goal; to show & to prove me, I'm on the road alone, I'm ridin so smoothly. They really say I'm wack but they will not control this movie. If make this road icy, then I'm Kristi Yamaguchi! YEAH, desires yearning, this I'm certain, time for work, I change my gears, smell the rubber burning & ahh...
"I got my foot on the gas. And my eye on the road; And baby I'm speedin' tell them all here I go... I'm in a car with no brakes; no brakes and I’ll be on the highway to success."
No brakes,
No brakes,
ACCELERATE...
"I'm going away... Aint nobody gettin in the way of my day, I'm in a car with no brakes on the highway that's my way"
Aye! Everything is feeling right & alive. And I got my license to drive. «« I put my head into this goal and ima crash through it. And over shadow anybody that says I can't do it. Overlooking all this pain as I pass by; and I never claim hood, I claim worldwide. When I'm in trouble I just still feel hyper. I'm pushing negativity with windshield wipers. I love my life so much for me to stand by. Living the fast life speeding past and that's why....
"Last night I took the hooptie for a ride. Ready for a road trip"
I'm ON THE HIGHWAY
SITTIN SIDEWAYS
FEELIN FOCUSED
"I got my foot on the gas. And my eye on the road; And baby I'm speedin' tell them all here I go... I'm in a car with no brakes; no brakes and I’ll be on the highway to success."
No brakes,
No brakes,
ACCELERATE...
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment