Independent [HIGH] Roller
Cold eyes roam the Cold city in which I reside.
Independently I roll because there is no one to sit
by my side.
Getting a fix from a nick, or a dime
My tires roll, tired, I go home.
Legs numbed, body sore,
But I take this to the head because it helps to
relieve stress.
Opens up my mind, frees my spirit and takes control.
My worries have a place to go;
Only temporary!
Dear Mary,
Love how you can take the pain of young gentlemen
and make it subside. Hypnotize his eyes & give pleasure to his mind. You
out stretch your arms and he goes inside, a world where only stoners reside.
But NO stoner am I. Why? Aha. I - on occasion, occasionally partake in your
games.
Stuck in a state of hunger, grabbing whatever's
sweet to feed my needs. People think I'm mindless but until they smoke weed how
can they tell me how it feels?! its real and I don't care who doesn't care
cause I only do it to get by. Besides, the life I live just happens to be mine!
The power that exo holds is so divine; And this is what I feel inside. But be
warned you can't knock it til you try, and when you try you'll wanna try twice.
Foolish people count weed as a drug, but until my dying breath I will proclaim
weed as a love. Because when you smoke it you're never the same! What can I
say? It isn't like I do this every day!
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment