SEX on the beach



Private space under the moon
We meet to engage in something sweet.
Greeted by a kiss on your soft lips;
I quickly sweep you off your feet.
Blankets lay in the sand;
A passionate struggle we do to get bare.
Our intimacy is hot,
But we're cooled by the oceans' air.

A little oil goes long ways.
My finger sends chills up your spine.
I slowly remove your panties.
No rush. Cause we have time.
I kiss your lips.
Simultaneously rubbing your body
I go down to where it’s good.
Now, I got you hot & bothered.

Sweat dripping.
Juices flowing
Inside & out of you I grind.
You're tired of being on your back;
You roll me over on mine.
Take control girl!
WORK THAT POLE GIRL!
Exactly how deep do you want it?
Make me proud girl!
Proud that you're my woman
Roll over.
Now I got you where I want you.
I finish you off.
I eat you up.
Call me "Mr.Volcher"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.