Complexity of my Mind [chopped]






Late night,
I feel fine.
Just me & my content mind
Light up.
Pour out.
Candles lit.
Cup of wine
Just sipping slowly
Wasting time
In my phone; writing poems
Dreaming about this girl I know.
She turned in to the girl I've known.
Crazy how; things change.
Even crazier; how people do
And it’s crazy what the world is like,
Even crazier; what you thought you knew.
So I'm in my room, just playing Drake.
Take Care just to set the mood.
Got bottles popped.
Cause when I'm "ON" chances are my mind is OFF of you.

The liquor was so strong.
I thought I was over you.
«But I was wrong. »
Wishful thinking I guess.
Got me into this mess
I am so stressed.
I could use an L.
I get high to get by.
Cause I be like; so low.
And I be like; I don't need you,
I’ll just ride;
SOLO.

Restless nights for me
Results from deep thoughts
Rolling in like storm clouds
But we still take long walks,
Strollin' the park
Or long drives,
For a Thousand miles
Going nowhere
For days we could see,
Things more clear,
Then when we were younger
As we're growing old,
We hunger for more.
Tryna get rich,
Spent too long being poor
Waited for doors; to open up
And it happened:
Mama told me reach for the stars so ima grab em’...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.