Dear Lisa,
I have never lost a parent, a friend, or a loved one, but I will never forget the day we lost you for as long as I live. I remember getting the news that you passed and it connected with my heart like a direct jab from David Frasier. I was devastated. Not only was I a huge fan of yours but I was also truly in love with you. I loved how you carried yourself, the way you dressed, the way you addressed love & relationships in your music with so much confidence. I told myself that even if I never met you, the woman I marry would be EXACTLY like you. I am pained that we never got the chance to connect. You should know that we all listen to your music every day; we are all moved by you. You are an inspiration. I hope that I make the right choices & decisions in life so that I can make it to heaven where I know you rest your head.  I will continue to write poetry & music in honor of you, until we FINALLY meet. Dinners on me!

Love you FOREVER & always,

Elijah Predeoux 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.