V.O.H.
The streets I've roamed; it’s been a while. Raised me like the father I never had; I'm still your child. And though I've grown in ways that you never known; I ventured into the world; all on my own. I'm doing this for my FAM I hate to leave em all alone. See things they would never believe I write em' down in these poems. And put em' out and hope that people reading em' too. Heard they saying things about me; I hope it aint true. Man look at what I came from; check my point of view; single mother, working hard, just to keep clothes new. How you hating on me? I wanted it more than you! I ran through them spots and played the same games too. And just because I was the coolest I fought them bully niggas too. And came back for them niggas; I ain lying; promise it’s true. Yet they quoted my words because I rapped for them niggas too. They see I started out with nothing but my passion then I blew up, to the sky, to the top; such a spectacular view.
Visions of Home
This is my joy
This is my pain
This is my song
This is for my homie Chris man it’s been too long. Hate that my man’s slingin but to each his own;
Gotta feed yourself;
Smoke a lil green just to ease yourself.
Forget the whole world - I don't need your help! You're the reason why my pops bounced. Member that?! If you don't, double back. Momma found a better crib down in Felton.
But that aint help none.
Where the trouble at?
That's cause my flows there.
What it look like if I don't go there?
I'm dead wrong; it’s been way to long,
My folks there, why I don't belong there?
It’s been way too long,
I'm way dead wrong.
Visions of Home

Comments
Post a Comment