The Scheme [06/19/12]
Money isn't the motive.
Dreams are more golden.
Success is at my fingertips.
I can feel it getting closer.
And they can see me growing.
As an artist
as a poet;
my words are so affluent w/ pain & love. - I know it.
I try to show it; all sides.
And I try to keep it true.
Never tell lies.
"The plan was; to drink until the pains' over.
Dreams are more golden.
Success is at my fingertips.
I can feel it getting closer.
And they can see me growing.
As an artist
as a poet;
my words are so affluent w/ pain & love. - I know it.
I try to show it; all sides.
And I try to keep it true.
Never tell lies.
"The plan was; to drink until the pains' over.
But what's worse; the pain or the hangover?
"
All these feelings building up I feel my world is soon over.
Cause I can't get to you...
So simple a plan;
to want to do what I can;
to be your man
and you want it, but you have one.
You want to leave HIM but you won't.
Cause you can't?
Formation of a plan;
so simple as it is rugged
so simple - my plan;
FOR YOU TO LOVE ME
~ The Scheme
All these feelings building up I feel my world is soon over.
Cause I can't get to you...
So simple a plan;
to want to do what I can;
to be your man
and you want it, but you have one.
You want to leave HIM but you won't.
Cause you can't?
Formation of a plan;
so simple as it is rugged
so simple - my plan;
FOR YOU TO LOVE ME
~ The Scheme

Comments
Post a Comment