11:11 (Light Dreams)


Baby tell me what to wish for if you’re my everything.
It’s 11:11 & I'm sitting at the window pane.
Tell me; what should I wish for?
If I have it all,
I don't need anymore.
You’re the only one I’ll call.
I’ll take you and whatever else God gives me.
I prayed hard to get a girl like you and I'm so glad you stuck with me.

Doing so many shows,
Out on the open roads;
Lotta model women;
Tempted to touch but I never fold.
Cause baby girl you worth like more than a pot of gold.
And I just wanna call you my baby until we are growing old.

Its 11:11 & I'm dreaming still.
Wish I was awake;
This a feeling that I'd want to be real;
Girl just thinking about your body give me all kinds of chills; --
Just seen a star shoot across the sky,
Right before my eyes,
So I took a deep breathe.
Then all at one time I just said:

... "Do you love me? Or Do you not?          
 You told me once but I forgot.
I asked my friends, they said you do.
But they were all high,
I hope it’s true"

~ Light Dreams





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.