POETRY...
[Something short. up late. thinking. ENJOY...]
My lady. My baby. Keeps my head on straight.
See, without you I'd be somewhere like; in prison, or even worse, in a grave...
POETRY; you've opened up my eyes to a lot of things, a lot of things changed – For good, and for bad too; friends turn to foes when they see you doing something your glad to. And im glad too: I don't gotta deal with their bullshit. Anyway, im just glad you introduced yourself to me; and you weren't shy either, like I was to a girl I liked in fifth grade and graduated high school with and still ain't meet her. Oh well, I guess you lose some and win some. You're all I need though, cause even when a nigga down and out – I know I can; go to my room pull out my pen and my pad and just write until I CAN stop; if I CAN STOP. Lately you've become like an addiction – I cant shake you and your attached like the patch on an avid – smoker, no joker, no card playing. But if we were card playing, I wish somebody could teach me how to play mines right. Cause honestly [the way its looking right now] Right now: You're the only girl in MY LIFE..
~Take Care
My lady. My baby. Keeps my head on straight.
See, without you I'd be somewhere like; in prison, or even worse, in a grave...
POETRY; you've opened up my eyes to a lot of things, a lot of things changed – For good, and for bad too; friends turn to foes when they see you doing something your glad to. And im glad too: I don't gotta deal with their bullshit. Anyway, im just glad you introduced yourself to me; and you weren't shy either, like I was to a girl I liked in fifth grade and graduated high school with and still ain't meet her. Oh well, I guess you lose some and win some. You're all I need though, cause even when a nigga down and out – I know I can; go to my room pull out my pen and my pad and just write until I CAN stop; if I CAN STOP. Lately you've become like an addiction – I cant shake you and your attached like the patch on an avid – smoker, no joker, no card playing. But if we were card playing, I wish somebody could teach me how to play mines right. Cause honestly [the way its looking right now] Right now: You're the only girl in MY LIFE..
~Take Care
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment