On My Mind

 
ON MY MIND

Out of the blue my feelings for you grew like roses.

Roses scattered around the bedroom,

In the bedroom; magic happens,

And it just so happens that you look gorgeous.

I barely notice any other girls

With you I’d rather cuddle,

I aint worried about fucking other girls.

I want to keep you all my life;

All my life I’ve sat and waited,

Waited for you to come – and baby girl you came and saved me

From myself and all the haters,

They all say that we an odd couple – [TOO ME] that’s a compliment

Cause us aint the same as all these other ODD couples.

But I don’t care – what they have to say,

As long as your here every day. You stole my heart, took it away.

I don’t want it back if you’re here to stay.



YOUR pretty hair

Your cute face;

All things that led me straight to you,

I hope that – your PAST love doesn’t affect what the FUTURE do.

Because the truth is I’ll be there;

Rain or snow

Sleet or hail

Know that you been through hell,

But you a diamond girl;

Just tryna break the shell.

No need to - be shy no more,

You with me – you got everything.

Pay your house note, your car bill,

You just chill, don’t do a thing.



There’s tomorrow & yesterday.

Forget about the sorrow and the pain.

I got you and you got me,

That’s all we need.

What can get in the way?

Starting over: I know you tired – here’s my shoulder;

Go to sleep.

Don’t worry your pretty little heart;

I told you got me.

That’s my word,

Fuck what you heard.

I never break any PROMISES,

Open up and let me in – cause imp what you need

And I need YOU girl...



Sitting here – going crazy

And not just any crazy;

The kind you feel when you in love;

With a very special lady;

She a smart girl,

No one can play her.

Keep her legs closed – not anyone can lay her – Gotta be on that special shit.

That grade A

That honor roll

Class President – that type of shit.

**Blow loud occasional; she a quiet girl-**

I love that too.

Party hard

Tatted up

Red hair

So lovable;

Light skin,

Nose ring;

Is that 2 words or just one;

Either way

You’re beautiful

I want to be more than friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scapegoat.